You don’t need to compromise quality, reliability, or accuracy in an entry-level gun, and the Multi Purpose Carbine-Standard (MPC-S) is proof positive of just that. Developed as Lone Star Armory’s base-level small frame system, the MPC-S is designed for end-users who require a versatile no-frill weapon system that offers tight tolerances, durability and precision out of the box without the need for any further modification, all for a cost-effective price.
The MPC-S can be found in a number of popular applications today, ranging from 3-gun competitions to daily driver patrol rifles in the law enforcement arena.
Featuring a Mil-Spec M4 forged upper receiver and a Lone Star Armory billet aluminum lower receiver, the MPC-S can be configured quickly to suit any mission set and requirement.
The MPC-Standard model is proudly backed and supported by LSA’s Forever Warranty.
- Finish: Mil-Spec hard anodizing, Black (For Cerakote coating options, click here)
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel: 11.5″ stainless steel, Button rifled 1 – 8 twist, Lightweight contour with a bead blast finish
- Accuracy Guarantee: One M.O.A. or better with match grade ammunition
- Bolt Carrier Group: LSA M16 Mil-Spec carrier and key, Melonited 9310 bolt, enhanced extractor spring
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec M4 forged upper
- Lower Receiver: LSA 7075 Billet Classic receiver
- Fire Control Group: ALG QMS (Quality Mil Spec) trigger
- Controls: Mil-Spec charging handle and bolt catch, Battle Arms Enhanced Single Sided Safety Selector and Battle Arms magazine catch with a Mil-Spec magazine catch button.
- Grip: Magpul MOE Grip
- Buttstock: Magpul SLK stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension, with a staked LSA lock ring on a QD endplate
- Muzzle Attachment: Mil-Spec A2 compensator
- Hand Guard: ALG EMR V3 Rail M-LOK 10″
- Operating System: Melonited Carbine-length gas tube with a low profile gas block. Tuned carbine buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring