The Dead Air Wolverine Thread Inserts allow you to put your Dead Air Wolverine PBS-1 on more rifles by expanding the suppressor’s thread compatibility!
Thread options for the Dead Air Wolverine Thread Inserts:
- 14x1mm LH – this is the most common thread pitch for eastern European pattern AK’s and the majority of US made / parts kit barrels. Common examples:
- Century RAS-47
- Century C39
- Yugoslavian AK’s (Opap / Npap)
- Polish kit builds
- East German kit builds
- Romanian kit builds
- Russian kit builds (7.62×39)
- Bulgarian (milled)
- 24×1.5mm RH – common thread pitch for AK-74 rifles. These threads are on the gas/front sight block, not on the barrel. Examples:
- Russian or Bulgarian AK-74’s
- Russian or Bulgarian “Krinkov” AKS-74U
- All Arsenal / Kvar AK’s (7.62×39 or 5.45×39)
- 26×1.5 mm LH – this is primarily a yugo thread pitch used on their AK pistols Pap92/M85. The threads are on the gas/front sight block, not on the barrel.
- 24mm RH Long (Bulgarian Krink)
- 14mm RH VZ-58
- 14mm LH Century USA
- 13mm RH Galil
- 15mm RH HK
- 16mm RPD
Polish WZ88 “Tantal” rifles have a unique barrel/thread profile that Dead Air does not accommodate currently. The muzzle extends well past the threads and that does not work with their system. They cannot be cut to thread length without being an SBR. Its an issue Dead Air may address at some point, but for now the Wolverine cannot mount to them.