The TX9 PCC
The TX9 is fully compatible with Glock OEM magazines, ETS magazines, and Magpul Glock PMAGs. Available with either a 14.5″ pinned barrel or a 16″ barrel, the TX9 is a great option for low cost practice and is a fun gun to shoot.
The TX9 is available in two grades: Duty and Enhanced.
The Duty model features the ALG ACT trigger, BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle, and Magpul SLK stock.
The Enhanced model features the Trigger Tech Adaptive trigger, Radian Raptor ambi charging handle, and B5 SOPMOD stock.
The Pistol Caliber Carbine is complete with our Forever Warranty. Lone Star Armory is proud to provide military and LEO pricing.
TX9 PCC Specifications
- Finish: Hardcoat Type III anodized, Black (For Cerakote color options, click here)
- Caliber: 9x19mm, .40 S&W
- Barrel: 14.5″ or 16″, Stainless Steel, Black Cerakote
- Accuracy Guarantee: Sub M.O.A. with match grade ammunition
- Bolt Carrier Group: LSA TX9 PCC bolt
- Receiver Set: LSA 7075 Billet, Lightweight cut
- Fire Control Group (Duty): ALG ACT, Mil-Spec Ambi Safety
- Fire Control Group (Enhanced): Trigger Tech Adaptable 3.5lb Two Stage Trigger and Radian Talon Ambi Safety Selector Switch.
- Controls (Duty): BCM Mod 4 Charging Handle, LSA enhanced bolt catch, LSA billet magazine catch
- Controls (Enhanced): Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle and LSA enhanced bolt catch, and billet magazine catch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE or MOE K Grip.
- Buttstock: Magpul SLK (Duty) or B5 Sopmod (Enhanced) stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension, with a staked LSA lock ring on a QD endplate
- Muzzle Attachment: LSA Linear Comp, 1/2-28 Muzzle threads
- Hand Guard: LSA Ion Lite 13.7″ or 15″ M-LOK