The TX9 Pistol Caliber Carbine – Standard Pistol
We were unsatisfied with current pistol caliber carbines designed around the AR-platform, so we designed our own. We started with our own billet receiver sets designed for PCC use, with our own bolt hold open design, magazine catch, and ejection port cover. These parts are assembled to specifications better than mil-spec.
The TX9 is offered in SBR, pistol, and rifle configurations. The Short Barreled Rifle configuration will require an ATF Tax Stamp Form 1.
Pictured is the TX9 Standard LW Pistol with 7.5″ barrel.
Available in standard or lightweight receiver cuts.All Lone Star Armory receivers are machined in house from 7075 Billet Aluminum, and are coated with Mil – Spec Type III hard anodizing. Providing match grade accuracy and proven reliability, the TX9 PCC excels at any task: on the range, in the field, or on the job. The Pistol Caliber Carbine is complete with our Forever Warranty Lone Star Armory is proud to provide military and LEO pricing as well.
Price ( Including 11% Federal Excise Tax): $1,904.71
Availability: Preorder begins 30 January 2019 with delivery beginning second quarter 2019
- Caliber: 9x19mm, .40 S&W
- Barrel: 4.5 -14.5″, Stainless Steel, Bead blasted
- Fire Control Group: ALG QMS trigger and Battle Arms Enhanced Single Side Safety
- Grip: Magpul MOE Grip.
- Buttstock: Magpul SLK stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension with a heavy buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring and staked locking ring
- Muzzle Attachment: LSA Linear Comp, 1/2-28 Muzzle threads
- Hand Guard: SLR Ion Lite M-LOK or CMT UHPR Mod 2
- Operating System: Mil-Spec charging handle. LSA TX9 PCC bolt