The Lone Star Armory TX15 Truck Gun Light Duty: A carbine must be reliable, accurate, ergonomic and versatile. The TGL-D combines all of these qualities into our most cost-effective package, without compromising any of them. Built to exceed in the harshest of environments; the TGL-D is at home in the patrol car, at the ranch, or at your side on your daily commute. The TX15 Truck Gun Light Duty model is complete with our Forever Warranty. Lone Star Armory is proud to provide Military and LEO pricing as well. Handcrafted, expert-tested, and ready for shipping to your nearest FFL. Also available for in-store pickup.
TX15 Truck Gun Light Duty Specifications:
- Finish: Mil-Spec hard anodizing, Black (For Cerakote coating options, click here)
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO or .300 Blackout
- Barrel: 14.5″ or 16″, stainless steel button-rifled 1 – 8 twist, light-weight contour, Finished in Cerakote C Series Black.
- Accuracy Guarantee: One M.O.A. or better with match grade ammunition
- Bolt Carrier Group: LSA M16 Mil-Spec carrier and key, Melonited 9310 bolt, enhanced extractor spring
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec M4 forged upper
- Lower Receiver: LSA 7075 Billet Classic receiver
- Fire Control Group: ALG Advanced Combat Trigger, Mil-Spec ambi safety
- Controls: BCM Mod 4 Charging Handle, LSA enhanced bolt catch, billet magazine catch button and Battle Arms magazine catch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE Grip
- Buttstock: Magpul SLK stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension, with a staked LSA lock ring on a QD endplate
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Keymount or Surefire Flash Hider, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: ALG EMR V3 Rail, M-LOK 13″ or 15″
- Operating System: Melonited Mid-length (5.56mm) or Pistol length (.300 Blackout) gas tube with a low profile gas block. Tuned carbine buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring