The Lone Star Armory TX15 Truck Gun Light Duty (TGL-D): A carbine must be reliable, accurate, ergonomic and versatile. The TGL-D combines all of these qualities into our most cost-effective package, without compromising any of them. Built to exceed in the harshest of environments; the TGL-D is at home in the patrol car, at the ranch, or at your side on your daily commute. The TX15 Truck Gun Light Duty model is complete with our Forever Warranty. Lone Star Armory is proud to provide Military and LEO pricing as well. Handcrafted, expert-tested, and ready for shipping to your nearest FFL. Also available for in-store pickup.
TX15 Truck Gun Light Duty Specifications:
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel: 14.5″ or 16″, CMV, 1×8 Twist, Button – rifled, Light – weight contour, Melonite finish. Accuracy Guarantee: One M.O.A. or better with match grade ammunition.
- Fire Control Group: ALG ACT single stage trigger, Mil-Spec Ambi Safety Selector Switch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE Grip.
- Buttstock: Magpul SL-K stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension with a carbine buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring, Melonite treated QD receiver end plate.
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Keymount or Surefire Flash Hider, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: ALG EMR V3 Rail, M-LOK, 13″ or 15″.
- Operating System: BCM Mod 4 Charging Handle, LSA TX15 bolt carrier MPI and HP tested, Melonite treated, Mid – length gas system with a low profile gas block.