Lone Star Armory’s most versatile platform: The TX15 Multi Purpose Carbine – Enhanced utilizes the finest components available today, from matched billet receiver sets to state-of-the-art coatings. Providing match grade accuracy and proven reliability, the MPC-E excels at any task: on the range, in the field, or on the job. The Multi Purpose Carbine is complete with our Forever Warranty. Lone Star Armory is proud to provide military and LEO pricing as well. Handcrafted, expert tested, and ready for shipping to you nearest FFL. Also available for in-store pickup.
Starting at $3298.32 (Includes 11% FET)
TX15 Multi Purpose Carbine – Enhanced Specifications
- Finish: Hardcoat Type III anodized, Black (For Cerakote color options, click here)
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Wylde (1 – 7), .224 Valkyrie (1 – 7), .264 LBC/6.5 Grendel (1 – 7.5), 6.8 SPC II / 6.8x43mm (1 – 10), .300 Blackout (1 – 7)
- Barrel: 14.5″, 16″, or 18″ Cut-rifled stainless steel medium weight Bartlein blank contoured and threaded by LSA. Finished in Cerakote C Series Black.
- Accuracy Guarantee: Sub M.O.A. with match grade ammunition
- Bolt Carrier Group: LSA TX15 full weight Enhanced Black Nitride+ treated bolt carrier, with JP Enhanced Bolt, POF Roller Cam Pin, and enhanced extractor spring.
- Upper Receiver: LSA 7075 Billet, Classic or Lightweight cut
- Lower Receiver: LSA 7075 Billet, Classic or Lightweight cut
- Fire Control Group: Trigger Tech Adaptable 3.5lb Two Stage Trigger and Radian Talon Ambi Safety Selector Switch.
- Controls: Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle and LSA enhanced bolt catch, billet magazine catch button with Battle Arms magazine catch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE Grip.
- Buttstock: B5 Sopmod stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension, with a staked LSA lock ring on a QD endplate
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Keymount or Surefire Muzzle Brake, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: LSA Ion Lite M-LOK, 13.7″, 15″, or 16″.
- Operating System: Mid-, Intermediate-, or Rifle-length gas system with a Melonited gas tube and an adjustable Superlative gas block. Tuned carbine buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring
- Upgraded Features: V7 aluminum EPC