Lone Star Armory’s most versatile platform: The TX15 Multi Purpose Carbine – Enhanced (MPC-E) utilizes the finest components available today, from matched Lightweight billet receiver sets, cut rifled and cryogenically treated barrels, to state-of-the-art coatings. Providing match grade accuracy and proven reliability, the MPC-E excels at any task: on the range, in the field, or on the job. The Multi Purpose Carbine is complete with our Forever Warranty. Lone Star Armory is proud to provide military and LEO pricing as well. Handcrafted, expert tested, and ready for shipping to you nearest FFL. Also available for in-store pickup.
Starting at $3,135.26 (Includes 11% FET.)
- Finish: Hardcoat Type III anodized, Black (For Cerakote color options, click here)
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Wylde, .300 Blackout, .264 LBC/6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC II / 6.8x43mm, .224 Valkyrie.
- Barrel: 14.5″, 16″, or 18″, Stainless Steel,1×7 or 8 Twist, Cut – rifled, medium contour. Finished in Cerakote C Series (high temp) – graphite black. Accuracy Guarantee: Sub M.O.A. with match grade ammunition
- Fire Control Group: Geissele SSA-E 3.5lb Two Stage Trigger and Radian Talon Ambi Safety Selector Switch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE Grip.
- Buttstock: B5 Sopmod stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension with a heavy buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring. Melonite treated LSA QD receiver end plate with a staked locking ring
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Keymount or Surefire Muzzle Brake, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: SLR Ion Lite M-LOK, 13.7″, 15″, or 16″.
- Upgraded Features: V7 lightweight aluminum EPC and Forward Assist (on applicable models), billet magazine catch button, enhanced bolt catch.
- Operating System: Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle. LSA TX15 Enhanced Black Nitride+ treated bolt carrier, with JP Enhanced Bolt and POF Roller Cam Pin assemblies. Mid, intermediate, or rifle – length gas system with a Melonited gas tube and an adjustable Superlative gas block.