Lone Star Armory’s most accurate platform: The TX15 Designated Marksman Light Enhanced (DML-E) sets the standard for a small frame semi – automatic precision rifle. Utilizing technology from our Multi-Purpose Carbine, the DML-E is optimized for mid – range shooting. The rifle features a longer barrel for increased velocity and an adjustable Magpul PRS stock, providing the ergonomics and versatility needed for precision shooting. From varmint hunting to providing overwatch, the Designated Marksman Light Enhanced model will exceed accuracy and reliability requirements at every level and is complete with our Forever Warranty. Lone Star Armory is proud to provide Military and LEO pricing as well. Handcrafted, expert tested, and ready for shipping to your nearest FFL. Also available for in-store pickup.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Wylde, 6.8 SPC II / 6.8x43mm, .264 LBC / 6.5 Grendel, .224 Valkyrie.
- Barrel: 16″, 18″, or 20″, Stainless Steel, 1×7 or 8 twist, Cut – rifled and hand lapped, medium contour. Finished in Cerakote C Series (high temp) – graphite black. Accuracy Guarantee: Sub M.O.A. with match grade ammunition
- Fire Control Group: Geissele SSA-E 3.5lb Two Stage Trigger with Radian Talon Ambi Safety Selector Switch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE K2 Grip.
- Buttstock: Magpul PRS Gen 3 with a rifle buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring.
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Keymount or Surefire Muzzle Brake, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: SLR Ion Lite M-LOK, 15″ or 16”.
- Operating System: Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle. LSA TX15 bolt carrier with a 9310 enhanced bolt assembly. Rifle, intermediate, or mid – length gas system with an Inconel gas tube and an adjustable gas block.