Serving as an intermediate offering between the MPC-Standard and -Enhanced models, TX15 Multi Purpose Carbine–Duty (MPC-D) was developed from the MPC platform for law enforcement applications.
Utilizing hand-selected components, the MPC-D uses LSA-made matched billet aluminum receiver sets as a foundation for the ultimate patrol rifle, assembled to surpass Mil-Spec performance metrics.
Providing match-grade accuracy and proven reliability, the MPC-D is designed to succeed and exceed at any role it’s applied to, and has steadily made a name for itself with numerous law enforcement agencies and customers across the United States.
TX15 Multi Purpose Carbine spec rifles with sub-16″ barrels are also offered as pistols with an SBA3 brace, or Short Barreled Rifles (SBRs). SBRs are restricted under the 1934 NFA and require an approved ATF Form 4 for purchase.
The MPC–Duty model is proudly backed and supported by LSA’s Forever Warranty.
- Finish: Mil-Spec hard anodizing, Black (For Cerakote coating options, click here)
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO (1 – 8) or .300 Blackout (1 – 7)
- Barrel: 11.5″, 14.5″, or 16″ LSA 5.56 Duty SS Barrel, M4 Extension, W/ Lo Pro Gas Block, finished in Cerakote C Series (high temp) – graphite black.
- Accuracy Guarantee: One M.O.A. or better with match grade ammunition
- Bolt Carrier Group: LSA M16 Mil-Spec carrier and key, Melonited 9310 bolt, and enhanced extractor spring.
- Upper Receiver: LSA 7075 Billet receiver
- Lower Receiver: LSA 7075 Billet receiver
- Fire Control Group: ALG Advanced Combat Trigger, Mil-Spec ambi safety
- Controls: BCM Mod 4 Charging Handle, LSA enhanced bolt catch, billet magazine catch button and Battle Arms magazine catch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE Grip
- Buttstock: Magpul SLK stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension, with a staked LSA lock ring on a QD endplate
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Keymount or Surefire Flash Hider, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: LSA Ion Lite MLOK 6.7″, 9.7″, 10.7, or 13.7″
- Operating System: Pistol- or Carbine-length gas system with a Black Nitride+ coated gas tube and a low profile gas block. Tuned carbine buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring