When accuracy requires more energy on target: The TX10 Designated Marksman Heavy Enhanced sets the standard for a large frame semi-automatic precision rifle. The DMH-E is the optimized long range version of the Multi-Purpose Rifle with a longer and heavier contoured barrel and an adjustable Magpul PRS Stock. The DMH-E is as accurate as it is ergonomic and reliable. From practical rifle competition to tactical duty application, the TX10 Designated Marksman Heavy Enhanced is your large caliber solution, complete with our Forever Warranty.
TX10 Designated Marksman Heavy – Enhanced Specifications:
- Finish: Hardcoat Type III anodized, Black (For Cerakote color options, click here)
- Caliber: .308 Win/7.62 NATO, 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5 Creedmoor.
- Barrel: 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, Stainless Steel, 1×7, 7.5, or 8 Twist. Cut – rifled, heavy contour. Finished in Cerakote C Series (high temp) – graphite black. Accuracy Guarantee: Sub M.O.A. with match grade ammunition.
- Fire Control Group: Geissele SSA-E 3.5lb Two Stage Trigger and Radian Talon Ambi Safety Selector Switch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE K2 Grip.
- Buttstock: Magpul PRS Gen 3 with a rifle buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring.
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Key Mount or Surefire Muzzle Brake, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: SLR Ion Lite/Ultra Lite MLOK. 15/16”.
- Operating System: Ambidextrous Raptor charging handle. LSA TX10 bolt carrier with a 9310 enhanced bolt assembly. Intermediate, rifle, or +2 length gas system with a Melonited gas tube and a Superlative adjustable gas block.