TX10 Multi Purpose Rifle – Enhanced (MPR-E)
Lone Star Armory’s most versatile platform: The TX10 Multi Purpose Rifle – Enhanced utilizes the finest components available today, from new matched Lightweight billet receiver sets, cut rifled and cryogenically treated barrels, to state-of-the-art coatings. Providing match grade accuracy and proven reliability, the MPR-E excels at any task: on the range, in the field, or on the job. The Multi Purpose Rifle is complete with our Forever Warranty. Lone Star Armory is proud to provide military and LEO pricing as well. Handcrafted, expert tested, and ready for shipping to you nearest FFL. Also available for in-store pickup.
Starting at $3,708.47 (Includes 11% FET.)
- Finish: Hardcoat Type III anodized, Black (For Cerakote color options, click here)
- Caliber: .308 Winchester, 6.5mm Creedmoor, 6mm Creedmoor.
- Barrel: 14.5″, 16″, 18″, or 20″, Stainless Steel, Cut – rifled, medium contour. Finished in Cerakote C Series (high temp) – graphite black. Accuracy Guarantee: Sub M.O.A. with match grade ammunition
- Fire Control Group: Geissele SSA-E 3.5lb Two Stage Trigger and Radian Talon 45 Ambi Safety Selector Switch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE K2 Grip.
- Buttstock: B5 Sopmod stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension with a heavy buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring. Melonite treated LSA QD receiver end plate with a staked locking ring
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Keymount or Surefire Muzzle Brake, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: Full length SLR Ion Lite M-LOK
- Upgraded Features: V7 lightweight aluminum EPC, billet magazine catch button, enhanced bolt catch.
- Operating System: Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle. LSA TX10 Enhanced Black Nitride+ treated bolt carrier, with JP Enhanced Bolt and POF Roller Cam Pin assemblies. Mid, intermediate, or rifle – length gas system with a Melonited gas tube and an adjustable Superlative gas block.