When accuracy requires more energy on target: The TX10 Designated Marksman Heavy Enhanced sets the standard for a large frame semi-automatic precision rifle. With billet receivers, the DMH-E is stable and visually distinct. The DMH is the optimized long range version of the Multi Purpose Rifle with a longer and heavier barrel and an adjustable Magpul PRS Stock. The DMH-E is as accurate as it is ergonomic and reliable. From practical rifle competition to tactical duty application, the TX10 Designated Marksman Heavy Enhanced is your large caliber solution, complete with our Forever Warranty.
Starting at: $4,079.72 (includes 11% FET)
TX10 Designated Marksman Heavy – Enhanced Specifications:
- Finish: Hardcoat Type III anodized, Black (For Cerakote color options, click here)
- Caliber: .308 Winchester (1 – 8), 6.5mm Creedmoor (1 – 8), or 6mm Creedmoor (1 – 7)
- Barrel: 16″, 18″, 20″, or 22″ Stainless Steel, Cut–rifled, medium, heavy, or extra heavy contour turned by LSA from Bartlein blanks. Finished in Cerakote C Series (high temp) Graphite Black.
- Accuracy Guarantee: Sub M.O.A. with match grade ammunition
- Bolt Carrier Group: LSA TX10 Enhanced Black Nitride+ treated bolt carrier, with JP High Pressure Bolt and POF Roller Cam Pin and enhanced extractor spring
- Receiver Set: LSA 7075 Billet, Classic or Lightweight cut
- Fire Control Group: Trigger Tech Adaptable 3.5lb Two Stage Trigger and Radian Talon Ambi Safety Selector Switch.
- Controls: Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle and LSA enhanced bolt catch, billet magazine catch button with Battle Arms magazine catch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE K2 Grip.
- Buttstock: Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Keymount brake, Surefire muzzle brake, or TBAC muzzle brake. Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: LSA Ion Lite M-LOK 15″ or 16″
- Operating System: Mid-, Intermediate, Rifle, or Rifle +2 length gas system with a Melonited gas tube and an adjustable Superlative gas block. Tuned carbine buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring
- Upgraded Features: V7 aluminum EPC