When accuracy requires more energy on target: The TX10 Designated Marksman Heavy – Duty sets the standard for a large frame semi-automatic precision rifle. The DMH-D is the optimized long range version of the Multi-Purpose Rifle with a longer and heavier contoured barrel and an adjustable Magpul PRS Stock. The DMH-D is as accurate as it is ergonomic and reliable. From practical rifle competition to tactical duty application, the TX10 Designated Marksman Heavy – Duty is your large caliber solution, complete with our Forever Warranty.
TX10 Designated Marksman Heavy – Duty Specifications:
- Finish: Hardcoat Type III anodized, Black (For Cerakote color options, click here)
- Caliber: .308 Win/7.62 NATO, 6.5 Creedmoor.
- Barrel: 16″, 18″, 20″, Stainless Steel, Button – rifled, heavy contour. Finished in Cerakote C Series (high temp) – graphite black. Accuracy Guarantee: Sub M.O.A. with match grade ammunition.
- Fire Control Group: ALG ACT Trigger and Mil-Spec Ambi Safety Selector Switch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE K2 Grip.
- Buttstock: Luth adjustable buttstock with a rifle buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring.
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Key Mount or Surefire flash suppressor, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: SLR Ion Lite/Ultra Lite MLOK. 15/16”.
- Operating System: BCM Gunfighter charging handle. LSA TX10 bolt carrier with a 9310 enhanced bolt assembly. Mid, Intermediate, or rifle-length gas system with a Melonited gas tube and a Superlative adjustable gas block.