Federal 224 Valkyrie 60gr Nosler Ballistic Tip 20rd Box
The 224 Valkyrie is built to defeat wind drift and drop, and the 60-grain Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint maximizes these built-in ballistics with a sleek, thin-jacket, polymer-tipped bullet. Its explosive expansion provides a violent energy release on impact for quick kills on varmints and predators.
The color-coded polymer tip of the Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint bullet increases the ballistic coefficient of the projectile. The result is simple: Flatter trajectories and more punch at long range.
With the best components, manufacturing processes and quality standards, every Federal Premium round offers the best performance possible.
Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint rounds are incredibly accurate, expand rapidly and dump energy into game with minimum penetration.
New 224 Valkyrie provides ballistics comparable to larger counterparts like 6.5 Creedmoor but with as little as half the felt recoil.
Federal 224 Valkyrie 60gr Nosler Ballistic Tip
- Use – Varmints, Predators, Small Game
- Caliber – .224 Valkyrie
- Bullet Weight – 60gr (grains)
- Muzzle Velocity – 3300 fps
- Bullet Style – Nosler® Ballistic Tip®
- Ballistic Coefficient – 0.27
- Brand – V•Shok® Nosler® Ballistic Tip® Varmint
- Thin jacket produces violent energy release and minimal penetration
- Boat-tail design and color-coded polymer tip decrease bullet drop and wind drift
- Concentric jacket results in excellent downrange accuracy
- Perfect for all varmint and predator applications
- Muzzle (Zero yd) – 3300 fps
- 100yd – 2930 fps
- 200yd – 2589 fps
- 300yd – 2273 fps
- 400yd – 1979 fps
- 500yd – 1710 fps
- Muzzle (Zero yd) – 1451 ft-lbs
- 100yd – 1144 ft-lbs
- 200yd – 893 ft-lbs
- 300yd – 688 ft-lbs
- 400yd – 522 ft-lbs
- 500yd – 390 ft-lbs